Awakened African II: Path To A Fuller Canvas
In January 2015, Tony Akudinobi’s exhibition entitled “Awakened African II: Path To A Fuller Canvas” held at Las Vence Doras, beside Bervely Hills Hotel, GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria. It began on 31st January and lasted until February 7.
The event which included exhibition of Tony’s artistic furniture pieces, poetry reading and discussions. Guests at the 8 days event included:
- Emeritus Prof E. J. Alagoa, Special Guest of Honour
- Gabriel Okara, Legendary poet
- Prof Fiofori from the United States
- Prof Frank Ugiomoh
- Tam Fiofori, Ace filmmaker, photographer and journalist.
- Diseye Tantua, Chairman Society for Nigerian Artists in Rivers State
- Sam Dede, Distinguished actor
- Dr Obari Gomba, University of Port Harcourt
- Victor Nwokocha
- Chijioke Amu-Nnadi, multiple award-winning poet
- Prof Nimi Brigg